Robert Hoegle practices in the areas of commercial litigation, federal agency law, and telecommunications.
- Georgetown University Law Center, JD (1977)
- Georgetown University, AB, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa (1974)
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Litigation practice focuses on insurance coverage and intellectual property issues, with cases handled in Connecticut, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, Missouri, New York, North Dakota and Wisconsin courts.
- Represents a number of television programming services in negotiations with cable and DBS operators and for regulatory compliance issues. His active regulatory practice also involves FDA counseling.
- Federal Bar
- Federal Communications Bar Associations
- New York State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert L. Hoegle & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Insurance, Class Action, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Robert L. Hoegle lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert L. Hoegle reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert L. Hoegle lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates