Robert Lackey is the managing partner of Evans, Garvey, Lackey & Ochs and concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of health care (hospital and physician matters), general business transactional and corporate law, and civil litigation.
He serves as General Counsel to Christian H. Buhl Legacy Trust, formerly known as Sharon Regional Health System, overseeing all its legal concerns. He continues to practice as a litigator in the trial courts of Western Pennsylvania, building on his 28 years of insurance defense work.
Following service as a law clerk to the late Judge Albert E. Acker of the Court of Common Pleas of Mercer County, Bob served as a member of the Federal Public Defender’s Office for the Western District of Pennsylvania, defending clients in Pittsburgh and Erie for over two years. He joined what was then “Evans and Garvey” in 1981, becoming a partner in 1983.
Married to his wife, Karen, for over thirty-nine years, he and Karen have four adult children and two grandchildren. They reside in the City of Hermitage.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Dickinson School of Law – J.D. (1977, cum laude)
- Grove City College – Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (1974, cum laude)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Mercer County Bar Association – Bench-Bar Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$