Robert Massie is a partner in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough’s West Virginia office.
- West Virginia University College of Law, JD (1991)
- Marshall University, BA, Criminal Justice, magna cum laude (1987)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Handled and tried cases throughout West Virginia in both state and federal courts
- Retained by several large clients to handle significant litigation in Kentucky, Ohio, Texas, Alabama, Indiana, and Pennsylvania
- Primarily practices in the areas of insurance defense and bad faith litigation, product liability, toxic tort litigation, railroad litigation, transportation, and trucking law
- Handled appeals before the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia and the United States Supreme Court
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Cabell County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert L. Massie & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Construction, Class Action, Ethics & Professional Responsibility, Transportation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Robert L. Massie lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert L. Massie reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert L. Massie lawyer profile listing.