Robert Wilson Jr practices with the healthcare group. Mr. Wilson has worked for nearly 35 years with healthcare industry clients to find innovative and regulatory-compliant business solutions in the constantly changing healthcare industry.
He devotes his law practice to the representation of healthcare providers such as hospitals, accountable care organizations, physician/hospital organizations, physicians, and physician groups, among others.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, JD (1981)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA (1976)
Admissions : North Carolina
- Represents hospitals as general and special counsel in corporate, regulatory, operations, licensure, reimbursement, fraud and abuse, and administrative law issues
- Represents hospitals and health systems in network development and affiliation strategies, including accountable care organization development and operations
- Represents hospitals and municipalities owning hospitals in the sale, lease, or other conveyance of the hospitals in a variety of innovative business transactions
- Has served as legal counsel to large physician groups dealing with practice management divestitures, corporate practice, contracts, and related issues
- North Carolina Society of Healthcare Attorneys (twice Past President)
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- North Carolina Bar Association, Health Law and Antitrust and Trade Regulation Sections (Past Chair)
- Twice elected President of North Carolina Society of Healthcare Attorneys (1987, 1993)
Rate : $$$