A commercial real estate and transactional attorney with experience spanning a variety of areas, Robert A. Leapley represents investors, borrowers, developers, financial institutions, and landowners in loan workouts and restructurings, joint venture agreements, historic tax credit transactions, EB-5 related development and redevelopment projects, land use and entitlements, corporate law, and federal, state, and local taxation.
Additionally, Robert represents clients in the acquisition, construction, leasing, development, and operation of residential projects, senior living facilities, office buildings, medical offices, shopping centers, golf courses, resort clubs, hotels, and healthcare facilities. Robert also has experience with green building and sustainable development.
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Florida, 2006
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 1989, with honors, Florida Law Review, Board Member; American Jurisprudence Book Award
- B.A., University of Florida, 1986, with honors
Bar Admissions : Florida
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Northeast Florida Builders Association, Board Member
- NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association), Northeast Florida Chapter, Member
Rate : $$$