Robert Borden represents banks in their role as trustee, custodian, agent and other capacities in a wide variety of financing transactions, including leveraged and other lease financings, secured financings, pass through and other securitizations, trust preferred security issues, and corporate debt issues.
He also represents clients with respect to bankruptcy and restructuring matters, including the bankruptcies of several major airlines, power generation companies, vessel operations, steel manufacturers and investment banking firms.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Equipment Leasing Association
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1987
- Columbia University, Teachers College, M.A., 1982
- State University of New York at Potsdam, B.M., 1977
Rate : $$$