Robert Cook is a partner in the firm’s Princeton, New Jersey office. He has extensive litigation experience concentrating in the defense of automobile, truck, bus, motorcycle and watercraft manufacturers in product liability, warranty and lemon law cases. He has also defended other various product manufacturers and distributors, trucking companies and property owners in all aspects of litigation.
He is past Chair of the Product Liability and Toxic Torts Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and regularly speaks on issues related to automotive product liability and trucking litigation. In addition, he is a contributor to Goldberg Segalla’s Product Liability Playbook blog.
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Past Chair, Product Liability and Toxic Torts Section
- Defense Research Institute: Trucking Law Committee and Product Liability Committee
- New Jersey Defense Association: Vice Chair, Products Liability Committee
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- The College of New Jersey (Trenton State College), B.A., cum laude, 1994
Rate : $$$$