Robert Gore assists clients with a wide range of business litigation matters. A fluent Mandarin speaker, Robert leverages his translation skills in cases of international scope.
Mr. Gore, a Mississippi native, earned his B.A. in Mandarin from the University of Mississippi. During law school, he worked with the Nassau County Legal Aid Society in the Court of Human Trafficking, where he facilitated attorney-client communication by providing Chinese-English translation.
He also worked with Hofstra’s Law Reform Advocacy Clinic to assist the development of a civil rights claim on behalf of a seriously injured protestor.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gore clerked for U.S. District Judge Carlton W. Reeves in the Southern District of Mississippi.
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., cum laude (2015)
- University of Mississippi, B.A. (2012)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- New York State Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
Rate : $$$