Robert was raised in Southern Utah. He worked in his family’s construction business, and put himself through undergraduate and law school pouring concrete.
He has developed a reputable construction business, and real estate law practice, customizing contracts, negotiating transactions and successfully prosecuting contracts, liens, bonds and other claims.
Robert lectures regularly and works with businesses from formation through complex transactions and litigation.
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, JD (1996)
- Executive Editor, Education and Law Journal
- Brigham Young University, cum laude, with honors (B.A., 1993)
- (UBA) Utah Bar Association, Construction Section
- (SUBA) Southern Utah Bar Association, President (1999)
- (SUHBA) Southern Utah Home Builders Association, (Education Committee)
- (BIA) Building Industry Association of Iron County
- Free Seminar on Construction Contract Tips (2017, 2016, 2015)
- Mechanics Liens and Bond Claims (2003-2016)
- State Construction Registry / Lien Recovery Fund (2004-2016)
- Legislative Updates in the Construction Industry (2005-2016)
Rate : $$$