Robert Kirilloff is member of Kirilloff Jowers PA. He practice areas car accident, personal injury, slip and fall accident, Defective and dangerous products, and speeding and traffic ticket. As a Jacksonville native, I am familiar with Duval, its surrounding counties, and most importantly, its residents.
After graduating from the University of Central Florida with a B.S. in Legal Studies, I decided to return to my hometown to attend Florida Coastal School of Law, where I embraced the law and its nuances.
While working in the Jacksonville legal community, I discovered an alarming shortage of client involvement in their cases. The attorney/client relationship is noticeably lacking in today’s legal profession.
My legal experience, when combined with a focus on developing a working relationship with my clients, creates an environment that leads to success. I accomplish this by encouraging regular face-time with each of my clients, maintaining an open line of communication, and staying in touch with them following the conclusion of their cases.
This allows the client to really know and understand the issues that affect their case, and creates a more knowledgeable clientele, which will assist them with any future legal issues.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Central Florida, B.S., 2010
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Jacksonville Justice Association
- Member of the Jacksonville Bar Association
- Member of the American Association of Justice
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Associate in the Chester Bedell American Inn of Court
- Member of the Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$