For more than 30 years, Robert Quinn has tried cases in state, federal, and bankruptcy courts, and litigated commercial arbitration disputes. He sits on the panel of Commercial Arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association Commercial Arbitrator.
Robert represents businesses and lenders in commercial and contract disputes of all kinds, including creditors’ rights, statutory receiverships, bankruptcy, real estate workouts and foreclosures, Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) matters, and fraud and fraudulent transfer of real property.
Robert also has extensive experience defending institutional lenders against consumer protection claims under the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA), Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), and Truth in Lending Act (TILA).
- Washington & Lee University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1980)
- Order of the Coif
- Boston College (A.B., magna cum laude, 1974)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Corporate Business and Banking Section
- American Bar Association
- Business Law and Litigation Sections
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- The Turnaround Management Association
- American Arbitration Association Commercial Arbitrator
Rate : $$$