Robert J. Mancuso represents and counsels clients on a variety of life insurance and annuities matters and property and casualty insurance issues. Bob has significant experience handling many aspects of civil and appellate litigation in state and federal courts nationwide.
Bob represents life insurers in disputes involving the secondary market for life insurance, insurance fraud, policy lapses, policy loans, and policy cancellations. He also represents insurers in various disputes involving disability and accidental death benefit policies, interpleader actions, and cases involving annuities.
Bob has also counseled life insurers on responses to government investigations and grand jury subpoenas. Bob also counsels national and international insurance clients on a variety of issues, including claim determinations and policy administration.
In 2013, Bob was seconded to a Lloyd’s insurance syndicate, where he assisted the claims team and underwriters by handling claims, advising underwriters on various lines, and drafting policy wordings. While on secondment, Bob drafted a master policy for a group that planned to offer professional liability coverage to its members.
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude, Duquesne Law Review, Duquesne Business Law Journal
- University of Scranton, M.B.A., 2006
- Colgate University, B.A., 2005
Bar Admissions : New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$