Robert W. Mouton is the Managing Partner of the Firm’s New Orleans office. His primary focus is in commercial real estate law, and he represents financial institutions, owners and developers in the acquisition, development, financing and management of commercial properties, including office towers, hotels and multi-family projects, in New Orleans and throughout Louisiana.
In addition, Rob has been heavily involved in the acquisition and financing of cellular tower sites throughout the United States and has handled transactions involving well over 10,000 cellular sites during his career.
Rob is also listed in the Red Book of municipal finance attorneys, and has represented developers and lenders in connection with GO Zone Bond and municipal bond financings. He was the co-founder of Tulane University’s Freeman Venture Capital Forum and is a past president of the Tulane Association of Business Alumni.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Louisiana State Bar Association
- President, Secretary and Treasurer, Tulane Association of Business Alumni, A.B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University
- Past Member, New Orleans Council Executive Committee, New Orleans Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tulane Business Council
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, International Association of Real Estate Attorneys and Executives
- J.D., Tulane University Law School, 1989
- M.B.A., Finance and Marketing, Tulane University, 1989
- B.S., Business Management/Finance, Tulane University, 1985
Admissions : Louisiana, 1989
Admitted To Practice :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
Rate : $$$$