Robert Nelson-Sullivan is a tax associate. Mr. Nelson-Sullivan joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Nelson-Sullivan received a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School summa cum laude in 2016. He received a B.A. (Hons) from Trinity College, Oxford University in 2006. From 2007 to 2009, Mr. Nelson-Sullivan completed a Graduate Diploma in Law and the Bar Vocational Course with BPP Professional Education. He also received an LL.M. magna cum laude from Fordham University School of Law in 2011.
- NCI Building Systems in its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Vets First Choice in the financing aspects of its merger with the Henry Schein Animal Health business to create Covetrus, a new standalone public company.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- Prudential Financial in its life insurance joint venture with CT Corp in Indonesia.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2011, LL.M.
- University of Oxford, 2006, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$