Robert Meriwether practices in the areas of product liability, litigation, toxic torts and complex litigation matters.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1987)
- University of the South (Sewanee), BA, English Literature, cum honorem (1982)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Carolina
- Has handled thousands of cases in South Carolina, North Carolina, and other southeastern states
- Experienced in alternative dispute resolution, having participated in numerous arbitrations and mediations
- Has tried other cases, including product liability and intellectual property cases, and handled appeals to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Participated in the defense and trial of asbestos personal injury cases in North Carolina, Maryland, West Virginia, Texas, and other Southern states during his numerous years of defense work
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert O. Meriwether & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Class Action, Mesothelioma & Asbestos. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Robert O. Meriwether lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert O. Meriwether reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert O. Meriwether lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates