Robert J. Oppenheimer is one of the leading commercial real estate leasing lawyers in New York. Rob represents landlords and tenants in high-end office, shopping center and retail leasing in and around New York City and the metropolitan area.
- J.D., cum laude, Boston College Law School, 1978
- B.A., magna cum laude, Washington University, 1975
Bar & Court Admissions : New York, 1979
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York County
- New York State Bar Association (Member, Real Property Law Division)
- American Bar Association
Representative Matters :
- Represented Galbreath in formation of brokerage firms.
- Represented Verizon Wireless in the leasing of retail outlets.
Rate : $$$