Harris is a partner in our Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights Group. Bob has over 25 years of experience practicing bankruptcy law in Arizona and throughout the country.
Bob’s practice focuses on all aspects of commercial bankruptcy and related bankruptcy litigation.
Bob has represented, among others, secured creditors, DIP lenders, unsecured creditors, debtors, committees, trustees, lessors, lessees, and purchasers. Bob’s recent experience includes:
- Representing a national healthcare lender with respect to secured claims and/or debtor-in-possession loans in various healthcare bankruptcies throughout the country.
- Representing two indenture trustees in an Arizona bankruptcy in relation to secured claims in multifamily housing facilities located in Missouri and Illinois.
- Representing a publicly held information technology company as debtor’s bankruptcy counsel.
- Representing a national lender in an Arizona bankruptcy, in relation to its secured claim in a Camelback corridor retail facility.
- Representing a bidder/purchaser in relation to an acquisition of hotel resort management contracts through a bankruptcy auction.
- Representing the purchaser of a nonperforming loan portfolio in various bankruptcy and related collection matters.
Rate : $$$