Robert Hurlbert worka at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Business Law, Government Law, Litigation, Business Crimes & Fraud Loss Recovery, Commercial & Business Litigation, and Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement.
- University of Detroit, B.A.
- University of Michigan, J.D.
- Former Assistant U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Michigan [responsible for (a) U.S. Customs criminal prosecutions; (b) leadership of Task Force (FBI and IRS Agents working with U.S. Attorney’s office) investigating and prosecuting housing fraud in Detroit Metropolitan area
- Former President and Former Member of Board of Directors, Federal Bar Association, Detroit Chapter
- Chairperson Emeritus, Legal Ethics and Conflicts Committee, Dickinson Wright, PLLC
Rate : $$$