Robert P. McCleskey Jr. practices in the area of admiralty law. He specializes in the areas of maritime defense and litigation, longshore and worker’s compensation defense and litigation, insurance coverage counseling and litigation, charter litigation/negotiation/counseling, shipbuilding litigation and contract counseling.
He represents multi-national vessel owners and charterers, shipyards, terminal owners/operators, specialized vessel equipment manufacturers/providers, domestic and foreign insurers, and P&I Clubs.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, J.D., 1979
- Louisiana State University
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Fifth Circuit Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Offshore Marine Service Association
- Tulane Admiralty Law Institute (Planning Committee Member, 2010-present)
Rate : $$$