Robert Pampell works at 21st Century Law Office LLC. HIghly experienced attorney, practicing primarily in the areas of business formation, advice and financing, including LLCs and corporations; private placements and other securities transactions; and commercial real estate transactions.
My 30+ years in practice have covered a broad range of client organizations and interests. My focus has always been the diligent, fair and straightforward represestation of the client.One of my prime concerns is to help the business person understand and navigate the unfamiliar, bewildering sea of laws and regulations that govern the small business.
- University Of Texas School Of Law (Austin): Juris Doctor, 1977
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas: M.A., 1975
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin: B.A., with Distinction, 1972
- American Bar Association: Business Law Section (Committee on LLCs, Partnerships and Unincorporated Entities)
- State Bar of New Mexico: Section of Business Law, Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust
Rate : $$$