Robert S. Rausch’s practice focuses on real estate acquisition, development, finance and leasing. Based in the firm’s office in Miami, Bob has worked on a full range of real estate transactions in Florida and other states around the country.
A former member of the US Coast Guard, Bob also serves as an adjunct professor in the University of Miami Law School LLM Program for Advanced Real Estate Development.
- Represented privately owned and publicly held investors in single-property and multi-
- property, multi-state acquisitions and dispositions in Florida and Southeast United States.
- Represented institutional and other US and offshore investors in acquisitions of non-performing loan portfolios and REO.
- Represented lenders, loan participants and other parties in loan workouts and foreclosures and REO dispositions.
- Represented landlords and tenants in major leasing transactions.
- Represented US and offshore lenders in construction and permanent loans in Florida, the Caribbean and Latin America, and represented developers in real estate acquisitions and development projects in the United States and Latin America.
- JD, William & Mary Law School, Business and Managing Editor, William & Mary Law Review, 1981
- BA, English, University of Virginia, with distinction, 1974
Rate : $$$$