Robert (Rob) Hartshorn is a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice group. Rob represents institutional, commercial and developer clients in real estate acquisitions and dispositions as well as development for various property types throughout the United States.
Rob also has substantial experience in assisting large commercial and retail landlords and tenants in lease preparation and lease negotiations. Additionally, Rob works with lenders and borrowers in financial and legal transactions related to real estate matters, including single asset and multiple asset portfolio acquisitions.
- Real Estate Development Projects
- Mixed use
- Sample of Transactional Experience
- Property conveyance documents
- Joint development agreements
- Declarations of restrictive covenants
- Title review & Survey review
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2014
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.B., 2010
Memberships and Affiliations:
- State of Utah Bar Association
- State of Texas Bar Association
Rate : $$$