Robert V. Slattery is a retired partner in Pillsbury’s Finance practice and heads that team in the Los Angeles office. Bob has broad-based finance and corporate experience, including representation of domestic and foreign financial institutions as lead lenders, and representation of companies as borrowers, in various credit transactions.
Areas of significant experience include syndicated lending, utility lending, project finance, asset-based lending, acquisition financing, real estate finance, public finance, letters of credit, LSTA loan trades and participations, legal opinions and the Uniform Commercial Code.
Bob also frequently represents lenders in restructurings and workouts of various types of financing transactions.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented MUFG Union Bank, N.A., as administrative agent, in a $400 million revolving credit facility for an electric utility.
- Represented Bank of America N.A., as administrative agent, in the workout of a $325 million revolving credit facility for a car-rental company.
- Represented Blackhawk Network Holdings Inc., a provider of gift cards and other prepaid products, in a $700 million revolving credit and term loan facility.
- Represented agent banks in numerous credit facilities, ranging in size from $25 million to $500 million, for regulated utilities and their unregulated affiliates
- Represented agent banks in project financing for cogeneration, hydroelectric and gas-storage facilities, ranging in amount from $25 million to $200 million.
- Represented the developer of California’s Path 15 transmission project in a $20 million construction and contingent-loan credit facility.
- J.D., Columbia University School of Law
- M.B.A., Columbia University Graduate School of Business
- A.B., Stanford University
ADMISSIONS : California, Texas
CLERKSHIPS : Extern Law Clerk, Judge Milton Pollack, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York.
Rate : $$$