Robert “Jack” J. Slavik concentrates his practice in the prosecution of property damage claims. He has successfully litigated and tried cases throughout the United States in both state and federal court. Prior to joining Cozen O’Connor, he was a prosecutor in Federal Way, Washington.
Jack works throughout the Northwest handling cases in Washington, Oregon, Hawaii, Alaska, Idaho and Montana. Jack is admitted to practice in Washington, Montana, Idaho and Federal District Court in all three states. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the Montana Bar Association, and NASP (National Association of Subrogation Professionals).
Jack served as Chair of the Northwest Chapter of NASP from 2007-2011 and he speaks frequently on topics related to subrogation and recovery. Jack has extensive experience prosecuting propane and natural gas related losses and he has successfully pursued natural and propane gas explosion/fires throughout the Northwest.
Jack also has extensive experience in complex product liability cases and has successfully handled matters involving lithium ion battery failures, vehicle defects, and a multitude of consumer product defects.
Finally, Jack frequently handles construction defect cases involving fire protection system freeze/failures, building envelope failures, and other construction related losses. Jack received a Bachelor of Arts in political science from California State University, Chico, in 1993, and earned his law degree at Seattle University School of Law in 1996.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- California State Univ.–Chico, B.A., 1993
BAR ADMISSIONS : Idaho; Montana; Washington
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Idaho
- U.S. District Court — Montana
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Washington
- King County Bar Association
- Montana Bar Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- Seattle-Washington Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$