Robert J. Spjut has more than 25 years experience on energy, telecommunication and other infrastructure projects in the U.S., Latin America, Africa and Asia. Bob advises on all aspects and stages of complex financings.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Advised on upstream oil expansion project bank, bond and co-lending financing in Kazakhstan.
- Advised on upstream oil and midstream pipeline World Bank, bank and export credit agency project financing in Chad and Cameroon.
- Advised on restructuring of bank and multilateral institution financing of oil refinery in Thailand.
- LL.M., London School of Economics and Political Science, 1972
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law, 1971
ADMISSIONS : California, Florida
Rate : $$$