Robert Thomas is a trusted advisor to clients embroiled in commercial disputes, focusing his practice on complex commercial litigation, labor and employment issues and disputes, and insurance coverage matters.
Businesses count on him to provide sound counsel when the stakes are high, and he works with his clients to provide the most efficient and cost-effective solutions.
Prior to law school, Robert served as an Ensign in the United States Navy. During his undergraduate studies, Robert led more than 60 Midshipmen as Battalion Commander of the Duke University Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps, where he supervised and implemented physical, professional, and academic training for his peers.
Robert assists clients in both federal and state courts in the following matters:
- Commercial disputes
- Insurance coverage
- Labor and employment disputes
- Employment policies and practices
- William & Mary School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Duke University, B.A., 2003
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Hispanic National Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$