With more than thirty years of experience, Robert E. Tritt brings a broad skillset to his practice of law. Bob focuses on representing public and private companies in a wide variety of corporate matters, with an emphasis on advising both financial and strategic buyers in merger and acquisition transactions.
He also represents clients in corporate finance transactions and general corporate matters. His clients span a variety of industries, including infrastructure, construction, manufacturing energy, real estate, health care and life sciences.
Most recently, Bob has been focusing his practice on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, advising multiple international and multinational companies on acquiring North American based entities and assets.
Bob is experienced in complex real estate development and redevelopment and the financing of those efforts through private and public finance and tax incentives. He has extensive experience in the redevelopment of closed military bases and project development in the energy field.
Additionally, Bob has deep experience in health care and life sciences, currently serving as outside general counsel to Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GALT) and Impact Cryotherapy, Inc. He also formerly served as outside general counsel to REACH Health, Inc., and to Corautus Genetics, Inc. and its predecessor Vascular Genetics, Inc.
Bob has been an advisor to senior management and boards of directors and advises management and boards on their roles and responsibilities in both the private and public company context. He has also been recognized by The Legal 500.
- Emory University, 1981, LL.M., Taxation
- University of Georgia School of Law, 1975, JD, cum laude
- University of Georgia, 1972, BBA, magna cum laude
Admissions and qualifications : Georgia
Activities and Affiliations:
- “The Economics of the Deals,” October 12, 2016
- “Public Private Partnerships – Is it time for the Federal Government to Get on Board? Legal & Regulatory Issues,” September 16, 2015
- “The Status of Repurposing Military Bases”, 2015 Georgia Land Use Law Conference, March 2015
- “Resilient Installation Energy: Net Zero, Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy and Microgrids”, 3rd Annual Defense, National Security & Climate Change Symposium, Washington, DC, December 11, 2013
- “Monetization of Energy Security”, ACORE U.S. Military and Renewable Energy Forum Program, Washington DC, July 18, 2013
- “The Missing Link: How Microgrids Connect Generation Resources and Provide Energy Security”, Association of Defense Communities, Moderator, June 2013
- “Smart Microgrids on Military Installations Legal and Regulatory Issues”, American Council on Renewable Energy, February 2013
Rate : $$$