Robert (Bob) DeJoy is a member of the Firm’s Global Tax Practice Group in New York. Mr. DeJoy routinely handles international tax planning, tax controversy and transactional matters. Mr. DeJoy advises Fortune 500 companies on the US tax aspects of structuring and implementing major acquisitions, divestitures, separations, joint ventures and cross-border financings.
He also advises on — and helps clients plan for — inbound and outbound investments, administrative rulings and tax controversy matters in local, state and international jurisdictions.
- Georgetown University (LL.M.) (1981)
- Albany Law School (J.D.) (1980)
- University of Albany (B.A.) (1977)
- U.S. Claims Court~United States (1985)
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (1985)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (1982)
- District of Columbia~United States (1981)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
Rate : $$$