Robert W. Hughes is a Director of the Firm. He is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate and Business Law Practice Groups.
- Stanford University, B.A., International Relations, 1992
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Representation of landlords and tenants in connection with leases of office, retail, industrial, restaurant, medical office, and agricultural properties, and other kinds of commercial real estate.
- Representation of borrowers and lenders in loan transactions, including acquisition, refinance, construction, permanent, and mezzanine financing.
- Development of commercial real estate projects, including shopping centers, office projects, condominiums, residential subdivisions, and mixed-use developments.
- How Do You Want to Own that Property? Trends and Preferences for Ownership of Real Estate in the Early 21st Century – co-authored outline for workshop presented at International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) US Shopping Center Law Conference – October 2008
- The Credit Crunch and the TIC Industry, Fee Simple, May 2008
PROFESSIONAL AND INDUSTRY AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Admitted to practice in all Virginia state courts
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Real Estate Section
- Richmond Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate (GRACRE) – President (2015) and Board Member
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Robert W. Hughes & Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation can handle?
Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation located?
How much would it cost to hire Florance Gordon Brown A Professional Corporation?
Robert W. Hughes lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Robert W. Hughes reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Robert W. Hughes lawyer profile listing.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates
Munawar & Hashmat, LLP