Robert Kadlec has more than 25 years of experience representing clients in a wide range of mergers and acquisitions, corporate financing transactions, corporate governance and securities law matters. He has extensive experience advising both private equity and corporate clients with leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations, minority investments, joint ventures and public company acquisitions and SEC reporting, among other matters.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Duane Morris LLP, – Partner, 2017-present
- Sidley Austin LLP , – Associate/Partner, 1995-2017
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP , – Associate, 1988-1993
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Lead M&A counsel representing SunPower in connection with bid for and acquisition of SolarWorld Americas, Inc.
- Represented Century Park Capital in connection with the sale of Cirtec Medical, LLC a third party medical device manufacturer, to 3i Group plc and the simultaneous acquisition of Top Tool Company.
- Represented Century Park Capital in connection with its acquisition of ICM Products, Inc., a specialty chemical company.
- Represented Mendel Biotechnology, Inc. in connection with its Series E financing, reincorporation in Delaware and self tender.
- Represented Canyon Capital Partners in connection with its investment in MainStreet Lender LLC.
- Represented Deer Creek Holdings, LLC in connection with its acquisition of Basic Resources, Inc.
- Represented Century Park Capital in connection with its acquisition of Better Life Technology, LLC.
- Represented Cirtec Medical Systems, LLC in connection with its investment in Core Manufacturing, LLC, a joint venture with the Alfred Mann Foundation.
Rate : $$$$