Robert (Bob) Pass’ 39 years of practice span a broad array of complex litigation in state and federal courts, including large commercial contract disputes under the Uniform Commercial Code, commercial arbitrations, class action litigation, constitutional challenges to state statutes, insurance regulation and commercial insurance coverage litigation, unfair and deceptive trade practices, representing corporations in civil investigations by state agencies.
Bob has extensive experience in electronic discovery – counseling clients in developing organizational policies, procedures, and systems to effectively and efficiently participate in discovery involving Electronically Stored Information (ESI), as well as representing clients on ESI discovery matters in litigation.
In addition to trials in state and federal courts, Bob has tried lengthy commercial arbitrations and adversarial hearings in Florida administrative forums. He has counseled clients in matters of dispute avoidance, pre-litigation planning, and strategic decision making in circumstances implicating potential litigation risk. Bob is a member of The Sedona Conference, and speaks and publishes in the area of Electronic Discovery.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., high honors, 1974)
- Editor, The Florida State University Law Review
- Florida State University (B.A., Government and Economics, 1971)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Business Litigation and Local Government Law Sections
- American Bar Association Section of Litigation
- The American Law Institute
- Florida Bar Foundation
- American Bar Foundation
- The University of South Florida President’s Council
- Greater Tampa Bay Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Past Member, The Sedona Conference®
Rate : $$$$