Robert W. Stanko is a shareholder in the Casualty Department, where he defends insureds and self-insured entities against catastrophic injury claims in state and federal court related to product liability, premises liability and commercial transportation.
Rob is responsible for identifying and implementing litigation strategies to accommodate the particular intricacies of each case he handles. He has thrived in this role, obtaining several summary judgments and successfully defending numerous matters at arbitration and trial.
Rob previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Thomas G. Saylor, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. Since 2014, Rob has been selected by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in the field of Civil Litigation Defense, a recognition awarded to no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys under the age of 40 in the region.
Rob currently serves as the Chairman of the Editorial Board of Young Lawyer, a publication of the Legal Intelligencer, the oldest daily legal newspaper in the United States. In addition to being an avid golfer, Rob is the captain of the Marshall Dennehey basketball and softball teams.
- Dickinson School of Law, Penn State University (J.D., 2008)
- Villanova University (B.A., 2005)
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2011
Associations & Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- RIMS (Risk and Insurance Management Society), Member
Rate : $$$