Robert R. Warchola has extensive jury and non-jury trial experience representing various individuals and entities in commercial disputes including athletes, physicians, public companies, sureties, and governmental agencies. He also represents individuals and entities in the healthcare field. He has been representing physicians since 1997 and continues to represent physicians and physician practice groups on a variety of issues.
He has also been representing contractors, sureties, and governmental agencies in construction matters since 1992. His commercial practice also includes representing a public company, numerous individuals and entities in real estate transactions, and advising clients on general business matters.
- J.D., Stetson University, 1985
- B.A., George Washington University, 1982
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Florida, 1985
- United States District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- All State Courts Florida
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- The Florida Bar, former Chairman of the Local Grievance Committee (2007-2008)
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, Board of Governors; former Chair Public Policy Committee (2017); former Vice Chair, Political Action Committee (2013-2014); former Chair Political Action Committee (2015-2016)
- Cheatwood Inn of Court
- Tampa Connection
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, former Co-Chair/Chair Bench Bar Committee; former President Trial Lawyers Section; Judicial Liaison Committee (1997-1999)
Rate : $$$