Robert (Bob) Wyman has been practicing in the transactional entertainment area for over 30 years and has overseen all aspects of motion picture and television development, production, financing, and distribution, including interactive technology.
Bob often works as an expert witness in litigation matters concerning the entertainment industry and its customs and practices, including lawsuits involving disputed profit participation claims, the valuation of intellectual property rights, clearances procedures in the motion picture industry, customs and practices under Hollywood guild agreements, and motion picture production insurance procedures.
Bob has represented many of the major motion picture production studios. He has also represented dozens of production companies which have produced motion pictures for all the major motion picture studios, as well as represented both small and large independent motion picture companies.
He has represented several major television production companies and has extensive expertise in both scripted and non-scripted television production. Bob also has been a lecturer at both UCLA and USC on several different aspects of motion picture production and financing and the protection of intellectual property rights.
In addition to production companies and studios, Bob has represented individual producers, writers, and directors in negotiations with all major studios and has been involved in numerous financing transactions.
- Partner, Wyman & Isaacs LLP, Beverly Hills, Calif., 1988-2014
- Director Business and Legal Affairs, New World Pictures, Los Angeles, 1987-1988
- Rosenfeld, Meyer & Susman, Beverly Hills, Calif., 1984-1987
Professional & Community Activities:
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 1984, cum laude
- B.S., Speech Communications, Northwestern University, 1981
Rate : $$$