Roberto Cugnasco’s practice is primarily focused on corporate law, in particular mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance matters. He also has experience in drafting business agreements, as well as in corporate litigation.
Roberto joined Cleary Gottlieb in January 2016. Before joining the firm, he worked until 2013 as a trainee lawyer at a law firm in Bologna, where he mainly focused on corporate and business law, and from 2014 to 2015 he worked as a solo practitioner in the same field.
- Research and teaching assistant in business law and financial markets law, University of Bologna
- Member, European Corporate Governance Institute
- Assistant to the editorial board, Giurisprudenza Commerciale
- Advisory Editor, University of Bologna Law Review
- Università degli Studi di Roma ‘Tor Vergata’, Ph.D., 2017
- Yale Law School, LL.M., 2014
- Università degli Studi di Bologna, J.D., 2009
Rate : $$$$