Roberto Flores got his start in law as an eighth grader. He participated in a mock trial during speech class and afterwards, his teacher suggested he’d make a great lawyer one day. At the time, it seemed like a crazy idea, but as Roberto grew older, he was drawn to the debate team, and could never turn down a good argument.
So after graduating from Rice University, he went on to The University of Texas School of Law. Now he’s an excellent Personal Injury lawyer, and was a Project Administrator at The National Hispanic Institute.
- Rice University, B.A., 2003-2007
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2007-2010
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- National Hispanic Institute, Project Administrator, 2011-2013
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Capital Area Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Admitted to the Western District Of Texas
Rate : $$$