Robin Chesler has more than 25 years of experience advising multinational corporations with respect to international tax planning and implementing restructurings. She is co-author of BNA Tax Management Portfolio No. 555, Federal Taxation of Software and E-Commerce and member of the State Bar of California, the American Bar Association, Section on Taxation, and the Harvard Club of Silicon Valley.
Ms. Chesler’s practice includes global tax planning, post-acquisition integration, pre-acquisition structuring, subpart F planning, foreign tax credit issues, transfer pricing, treaty issues, worthless stock and bad debt deductions, software and high-technology industry tax issues, and coordinating and advising on local country tax issues in many countries throughout the world.
She works with companies in all industries, especially those having significant intellectual property, including software, semiconductor, e-commerce, social media, biotechnology, Green technology, and retail companies.
- University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall) (J.D.) (1989)
- Harvard University (B.A. Comparative Literature magna cum laude) (1986)
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (1990)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (1990)
- California~United States (1989)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Section on Taxation
- Harvard Club of Silicon Valley
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$