Robin McGrath is a Partner in Duane Morris’s Intellectual Property Practice Group and is co-head of the Firm’s Fintech Industry Group. Robin’s practice focuses on patent litigation and counseling, as well as trade secret, trademark, and copyright litigation and counseling.
She has extensive courtroom experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in patent and technology disputes involving a wide variety of industries, including fintech, payment systems, e-commerce, consumer products, communication networks, mobile phones and other portable devices.
- Represented network security company in patent litigation case asserting ten network security patents.
- Represented national bank in litigation accusing text alert system of violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Represented multiple financial institutions and technology providers in patent infringement action and successfully invalidated all four patents-in-suit in IPR proceedings.
- Represented banking institution in patent infringement action relating to mobilebanking resulting in a dismissal with prejudice of all claims.
- Represented banking institution in patent infringement action relating to notification and authorization system for financial transactions.
- Represented Inter-exchange long distance carrier in patent infringement litigation resulting in determination of invalidity and non-infringement.
- Represented large-scale retailer and payment card company in successful defense of patent infringement litigation.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., magna cum laude, 1989
- Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- Georgia Bar Association
Rate : $$$$