Robin Miskell is a Certified Estate and Trust Law Specialist through the State Bar of Arizona, as well as a leader in the field of Private Wealth Law as deemed by Chambers 2018 High Net Worth (HNW) Guide. Robin practices primarily in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, taxation and exempt organizations.
She offers estate planning services for all ranges of financial situations, for married couples and single persons, with a variety of estate planning tools. Robin is experienced in drafting complex trust agreements, gift tax and estate tax returns, creating charitable organizations and dealing with contested probate administration cases. Robin specializes in drafting gun trusts and advises clients dealing with firearms for both planning purposes and estate administration issues.
- University of Texas, B.S., Civil Engineering, 1983
- University of Texas, J.D., 1990
- State Bar of Arizona, Probate and Trust Section, Executive Council Member (2018-2020)
- American Bar Association, Member, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Member, Valley Estate Planners
Rate : $$$