Robyn M. Feldstein maintains a diverse litigation practice with a focus on the areas of electronic discovery, privacy and data protection, and complex commercial litigation. She brings a holistic view to the matters on which she works, and provides logical yet creative solutions to complex problems. Robyn is also a contributor to the Data Privacy Monitor, staying on top of developments in privacy, primarily the area of biometrics.
- Responsible for a variety of litigation matters in connection with BakerHostetler’s representation of Trustee Irving H. Picard for the SIPA liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC. Focusing on the investigation of and litigation against corporate entities and feeder funds in connection with the SIPA Trustee’s efforts to recover funds for the BLMIS estate.
- Develops regulatory compliance strategies and implements best practices around broad data privacy issues, including those relating to biometric authentication, wearables, social media platforms and other nascent technologies.
- Member of BakerHostetler’s Discovery Management team, which coordinates, develops and integrates numerous cutting-edge commercial and proprietary systems to manage discovery in numerous litigations.
- Involved in various putative class actions alleging violations of the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act based on employers’ alleged use of fingerprint or other scanning technology for timekeeping and security purposes.
- United Jewish Appeal
- New York Cares
- Washington University in St. Louis: Alumni Association
- The Dalton School, Manhattan: Alumni Association
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2010, Dean’s List
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 2007, Dean’s List
Rate : $$$