Rochhelle Smith is a Member of Dickinson Wright and concentrates his practice in Litigation Law. Litigation Paralegal since 1983 specializing in overseeing large numbers of small cases:
- Sixteen years’ experience handling a caseload (over 100 open litigation collection cases at a time) for the State of Michigan – tax debts and student loans
- Yellow pages collection work involving dozens of active litigation cases
- Asbestos defense litigation for Crown Cork and Goodrich since 2011with approximately 600 active litigation cases at a time
- Land Contract Forfeiture litigation since 2014 monitoring dozens of active cases
- Additional assignments involve handling large numbers of foreclosure actions during 2007 – 2010, at times involving nearly 100 active foreclosures
- Oakland University, College of Arts and Sciences, Legal Assistant Program, 1983
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Rochelle R. Smith & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Rochelle R. Smith lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Rochelle R. Smith reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Rochelle R. Smith lawyer profile listing.