Rochelle Rabeler focuses her practice on project development, project financing, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions for clients in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors. She counsels developers, investors, sponsors, and independent power producers in connection with wind, solar, and geothermal projects throughout the United States, varying in size from 100 kW to 1000 MW.
Both buyers and sellers benefit from Rochelle’s comprehensive experience guiding clients through each nuance of mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity financings (including ISDA and swap agreements), ranging from complex structures to traditional commercial secured transactions.
Rochelle successfully steers clients through the entire project lifecycle, negotiating and closing transactions covering the full range of commercial agreements necessary for energy projects, including power purchase agreements, land acquisition documents, construction contracts, equipment procurement contracts, operations and maintenance agreements, and shared facilities agreements.
Before embarking on her legal career, Rochelle worked as a Senior Account Executive for Infinity Broadcasting, where she was responsible for negotiating and managing large client accounts. Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Rochelle served as a law clerk to the Honorable Marvin P. Isgur of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of Texas.
- Project Finance and Strategic Transactions
- Acquisition and Divestiture Transactions
- Construction and Term Debt Financing
- Financial Swaps and Hedges
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Project Contracts
- Construction Contracts
- Development Services Agreements
- Interconnection and Transmission Agreements
- Product Sale and Marketing
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Syracuse University, B.A., 1999
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Women in Sustainable Energy, Member, 2014-present
- Court Appointed Special Advocate, 2016-present
- Downtown Aurora Visual Arts, Board of Directors, 2008-2014
- Rocky Mountain Active 20-30, Board of Directors, 2010-2013
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Colorado, Big Sister Volunteer, 2007-2016
Rate : $$$$