Rock Wood has over 30 years of legal experience. He has addressed a broad range of projects and cases on behalf of many types of clients, including both large and small corporations (both public and private), public universities, State government entities, licensed professionals, insurance companies, corporate officers, and individuals.
His practice experience has involved matters pertaining to contract matters, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, municipal concerns and construction, among others. In addition to litigation, his practice has included counseling clients on a variety of topics, both of a day-to-day business nature as well as complex matters, with the goals of improving processes/procedures, avoiding litigation, and addressing the client’s operational needs.
- Northern Michigan University, B.S., 1984
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 1987
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, Hillman Trial Advocacy Program, prior faculty member
- State Bar of Michigan, Attorney Discipline Board, hearing panelist (2003-2016)
- State Bar of Michigan, Judicial Qualifications Committee (2012-2018)
- Fellows of the State Bar of Michigan member
- Grand Rapids Justice Foundation, Life Member
Rate : $$$