Rod Turner is a partner in the firm’s New York office and concentrates his practice in the field of intellectual property. His practice includes prosecuting patents in the software, electrical, and electronic arts, advising clients regarding technology transfer, including drafting and negotiating license agreements concerning intellectual property.
His practice also includes conducting patentability studies, infringement and invalidity analyses, and rendering opinions with respect thereto. He also has an extensive trademark prosecution practice. Mr. Turner is highly skilled at learning a client’s business and tailoring their intellectual property to maximize its impact.
- Touro College, J.D., 1994
- Stony Brook University, B.S. Electrical Engineering, 1983
- New York University, M.S. Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 1988
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Armed Forces
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- The United States Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$