Rod Squires is founding partner of Johnson Hobbs Squires LLP and has more than 35 years experience in matters involving injury or death, especially those caused by defective products and workplace injuries.
Mr. Squires attended the University of Texas and upon graduation joined the accounting firm of Price Waterhouse located in Houston. Mr. Squires went on to earn his law degree from Baylor University School of Law and in 1981 was one of the founding partners of Williams Squires Brown & Gilliland, L.L.P.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, J.D. – 1978
- University of Texas, B.B.A. – 1975
Professional Associations And Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Tex-ABOTA (President of Waco Chapter, 2007)
Rate : $$$$