As a practicing lawyer since 1969, Rodney Leon Durrance. brings many years of problem solving experience to help you with your issues. He has been a leader in legal matters as:
- Past President of the Polk County Family Layers Association
- Past president of the Winter Haven Bar Association
He has handled trials in many of the counties of the state and successfully prosecuted appeals in most of the appellate courts including the Florida Supreme Court.
The Prestigious American Institute of Family Law Attorneys has awarded Rodney Durance, Jr. recognition as one of the 10 Best Attorneys in Florida for exceptional and outstanding client service.
Rodney Durrance, Jr. has also been a community leader by serving as:
- President of the Winter Haven Rotary Club
- President of the Winter Haven Resource Center lot Women
- A member on other Boards and charitable Organizations
As a sole practitioner, Rodney Durrance, Jr. will be dealing directly with you concerning your legal issues and concerns.
Whatever your legal concerns are, probate, family law, wills or bankruptcy, please put our years of experience to the test.
An interesting fact is Rodney Durrance, Jr.’s brother, Sam Durrance, flew as an astronaut on the Space Shuttle on two missions (STS-33 and STS-67). Pictures of these missions are proudly displayed in the office.
- Florida, 1969
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
Rate : $$$