Rodrigo Castello Branco is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group at Baker McKenzie’s Miami office. He represents clients on a wide range of cross-border and domestic corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Rodrigo worked for the Corporate & Securities Practice Group of Trench Rossi Watanabe (in cooperation with Baker McKenzie) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Rodrigo focuses his practice on cross-border corporate and business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, joint ventures and commercial agreements.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (LLM) (2016)
- IBMEC Law (LLB) (2014)
- New York (2017)
- Brazil (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida – Member
- Brazilian Bar Association – Member
- New York State Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$