Roger J. Griesmeyer advises a variety of clients, including private equity and venture capital funds, companies and other interested parties on their acquisition, investment and disposition strategies.
Roger specializes in sophisticated, cross-border transactions across a number of industries, including healthcare/pharma, technology, manufacturing, luxury consumer products, film and television and real estate.
He also guides boards of directors, special committees and investors on growth strategy, special situations, restructurings and other corporate governance issues. Roger is an adjunct corporate drafting professor at Brooklyn Law School and serves on the Alumni Board.
He is also the President of the Dartmouth College Class of 1998.
- Represented Perseus Telecom Limited in its sale to GTT Communications, Inc.
- Represented MD Anderson Cancer Centers (MDACC) in multiple joint ventures with private equity, venture capital and strategic partners
- Represented MDACC and the Board of Regents of the University of Texas System (BOR) in a joint venture with Deerfield Management to advance autophagy-targeted therapeutics for cancer treatment
- Represented MDACC and the BOR in a joint venture with Golden Meditech Holdings Limited (SEHK/TWSE) focusing on T-reg cellular therapies
- Represented MDACC and the BOR in a joint venture with Berkeley Lights, Inc. to develop scalable manufacturing solutions for cancer treatments, including CAR-T and T-cell receptor therapies
- HIG Whitehorse in multiple confidential transactions
- Stripe International in its acquisition and disposition of its investment in Thom Browne
- Represented Irmat Pharmacy and Park Irmat Drug Corp. in various corporate and real estate transactions
- Brightwork Brand Holdings in its acquisition of Ghurka
- JD, Brooklyn Law School, summa cum laude, 2004
- BA, Dartmouth College, 1998
- New York
- US Supreme Court
- Board Member:
- Optera Therapeautics Corp.
- Cellenkos, Inc.
- Adjunct Corporate Drafting Professor at Brooklyn Law School
- President, Dartmouth College Class of 1998
- Alumni Board of Trustees, Brooklyn Law School
- Member, American Bar Association and New York City Bar Association
Rate : $$$$