Attorney, Roger Hatfield, is a Florida native from Jacksonville Beach, who works out of our Orlando office. He received his Undergraduate and Law Degrees from the University of Florida and is a member of the Florida Bar Association.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Hatfield worked for a large insurance defense firm, where he gained valuable insight into the insurance industry’s approach to adjusting and litigating consumer claims.
In conjunction with being a licensed attorney, Mr. Hatfield also brings significant experience as a Risk Manager with a large public entity and as General Manager for one of the nation’s largest property restoration contractors. In those roles, he acquired a solid foundation in insurer obligations, construction practices and property damage estimating.
Mr. Hatfield’s practice is focused on representing consumers whose insurance claims have been wrongly denied or inadequately estimated by their insurance company. He finds great personal satisfaction by working to ensure that businesses — especially insurance companies — live up to the Golden Rule and treat their customers the way they would like to be treated.
- University of Florida, B.A., History, 2002
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Florida Bar Consumer Protection Law Committee, 2015 – 2017
- Florida Licensed General Lines Property & Casualty Insurance Agent
- Past Member of the Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Past Member of the James C. Adkins, American Inn of Court
- University of Florida, Adjunct Faculty
Rate : $$$