Roger Swets practices in the area of public sector finance law, acting as bond counsel to a wide range of public entities and as underwriter’s counsel and bank counsel in tax-exempt financings.
Roger works with municipalities on bond financings for a wide variety of capital projects and working capital needs. He also represents municipal water and sewer systems, and a wide range of municipal authorities. He also works with municipalities on special assessments, tax increments, ballot proposals, millage issues and many other areas.
- Calvin College, B.A.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- International Municipal Lawyers Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Michigan Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Michigan Association of County Drain Commissioners (Consultant Member)
- Michigan Local Government Management Association (Consultant Member)
- Public Corporations Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan
Rate : $$$